Education

1990-1994
The University Of Leeds (Faculty Of Engineering), England


I graduated with a Class 2(ii) BEng. (Hons) in Civil Engineering.

The subjects of my theses were - Bus Terminal Design, CCGT Power Station Feasibility Study, Remote Sensing for Geological Mapping and a Trunk Road Envorinmantal Impact Assessment.

Subjects I studied included Structural & Stress Analysis, Civil Engineering Materials, Civil Engineering Economics & Finance, Steel & Concrete Design, Fluid Mechanics, Soil Mechanics, Engineering Mathematics, Statistics, Surveying, Photogrammetry, Building Services Design, French.

1985-1990

Samuel Whitbread Community College, Bedfordshire, England


I obtained the following certificates:

3 'A' Levels: Geography (A), Mathematics (B) and Physics (C)
1 'AO' Level: Mathematics (B).
9 GCSE's: A's - English Language, English Literature, Business Studies, Graphical Communication
B's - Mathematics, Geography, Science
C's - French, Double Science

For my 'A' Levels I particularly enjoyed Geography, was disappointend not to achieve an 'A' in Mathematics, and was pleased to get a 'C' in Physics after my teacher told me he thought I wouldn't pass.